1.13.2012

Manners

I'm really just posting this for myself so I can remember these small little moments years from now.

Nolan has some of the best manners I have ever seen in a two year old. Seriously. Your manners are amazing Nolan. You say the following; please (or pweeeese), thank you, bless you, and excuse me. The excuse me one is the newest we've been working on since you finally recognize when people burp or unfortunately in our home...fart.

This morning Nolan was by himself in the living room and I was in the kitchen and he burped. He followed the burp with "scuse me". So stinkin' adorable.

And now you're giving your Mickey some medicine out of Kaleb's empty syringe. Such a good big brother that watches his little brother get daily medications. Nolan I can't explain in words how much I love you. Thank you for being so wonderful, loving, kind, caring, and fun. We have our rough moments but mostly we have so much fun. We also just danced to the music that Kaleb's bear, Scout, plays. You love dancing!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment