11.19.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the blank Friday


1. A nervous habit I have is     twisting my engagement and wedding rings around. I never really noticed this until my first time on the witness stand for one of my cases. I also do it during job interviews, when I'm on the phone, and other obviously anxiety ridden moments.
2. Something that makes me sad is   seeing the Orange County Sherrif's Office Chaplain car parked in front of the children's hospital that we are at. It brought me chills when I saw it. I prayed instantly for all of the families of children in this hospital, especially the family that the chaplain was there visiting.
3. Today I am thankful for my marriage. We are silly and bicker over the smallest things but we have a great relationship. I don't worry that he is going to leave me and I find comfort in the idea of growing old with him. We have already been through so much I feel like we can get through anything. We both realize that if we want to make it through a particularly difficult situation then we know it's pointless to argue. I love my hubby.

4. My favorite room in my house is    front room...aka man cave. Obviously it shouldn't be my favorite but we just moved in not too long ago and we haven't really had time to decorate like we want. That is the only room we have decorated and made it the way we want (minus putting some things on the walls in there). But it's nice and cozy and comfy.

5. I can't stand    people that don't have children and can't understand why you make certain decisions when it comes to your kids. Those people will see that they would have made the same decisions during those difficult times when they have children.

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    really probably just put it in my purse and slowly use it over time.

7. The last person I hung out with was    Tiffany came over again tonight to spend time with me and Kaleb while we are being held hostage. :) We got Jason's Deli and watched the crazy 20/20 special on polygamy. Wow, just...wow.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment