11.21.2011

The End

Today was my first day of my last week at work. I've decided to be a stay at home mommy to help care for Kaleb's special needs and spend more quality time with my kiddos while they are young. This has been a very hard decision. I love my job. I've always wanted to be an investigator and I have met amazing people in the process. I have seen amazing things and also terrible things that people can do to each other. I have seen my clients on television. I have felt joy, sadness, anger, and compassion for all types of people. I fight for children everyday and now it's my time to focus that energy on my little men. Each time I do something at work I think, "this is the last time I will.....".

I know people must think I'm crazy but even though my job can make me absolutely bonkers, I love it and I'm proud doing what I do on a daily basis. I've never been a stay at home type of mommy. I'm no Suzy Homemaker and have always been terrible with laundry, cooking, cleaning, picking up, blah blah blah. BUT, I have made an effort to change my ways lately, I have been cooking a lot more and I can't wait to be a SAHM. Think of the fun we can have!

The kids can also go to daycare as many days a week as we want, probably 1-2 days for the most part. They have amazing teachers that we will miss and amazing friends. Nolan constantly talks about his best friend Will, then he also has his lower level totem pole buddies, Juju and Lolo. I love that little boy.

Sincerely, 
Erin...S A H M 
:)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment