12.03.2010

Sigh...

This morning when I woke up I had a list of things I wanted to blog about today, but now that I'm back home from another non stress test (they will never end I tell ya) I can't think of a single thing to blog about. Other than my lack of bloginess lately. I haven't had much time to do anything lately. I need to take some pictures of the snow globe (as a friend calls it) that is growing where my stomach used to be. I was never this big with Nolan, and by big I don't mean I've gained a lot of weight because I have actually gained HALF of what I gained with Nolan. But damn....I have a snow globe. I can barely move, it hurts to breath, I can't see anything below me...and I'm just plain exhausted. Dennis has been AMAZING and taking really great care of me and Nolan, I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is so protective of us and gets easily upset if I try to do the dishes or pick up after Nolan or whatever...it's just me and the couch which is exactly what I need right now.

I'm 35 weeks and some days which means we have TWENTY-FOUR days until we get to be meet out brave little man. That also means that most of my monthly doctors appointments are ending. Thank god. I am so over the doctors. I know they are trying to help but Kaleb has proven to everyone he is a fighter...lets get him into the world and then run around crazy trying to figure out his needs and what is going on with him. We have our last cardiologist appointment today, well at least it better be. Phew...almost done. We have basically everything ready at home for him, we still don't know how long he will be in the NICU but we are ready just in case he doesn't have a long stay in the NICU.

I really need to stay on top of this blog, I didn't blog about Nolan's Halloween or other things that are going on....are other things going on? I'm consumed with exhaustion, Dennis' new shopping addiction, and work. Yes...Dennis has a shopping addiction. That will be another blog...or at least I hope it will be :)

Dennis is home now so we are going to do our tradition of eating lunch at Jason's deli before heading to the hospital for our cardiologist appointment. I'm pretty sure I'd rather sleep, until tomorrow...no eating or seeing doctors...just sleep.

1 thoughts:

Unknown

You're getting close now!
I'm so glad little Kaleb has hung in there and that he's still incubating. Hopefully your appointment goes well and then you can come home and sleep for a few hours... or days... just kidding.
Hang in there! You're such a strong mama, and I know Kaleb will be strong, too.

Post a Comment