Today after my 11 hour Black Friday Shopping trip I am filling in the blank with Lauren @ The Little Things we do.
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a little wacky. i never was one to wake up super early to go shopping, but i do partake in black friday shopping a littler later (maybe 9 or 10 am). We did try to go this morning at midnight however that didn't work out too well and we only lasted about 30 minutes before my friend got sick .
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for well i did go shopping today and i was on the hunt for anything really. i didnt have a list necessarily but i knew a couple things i wanted to get for the hubby and then mostly toys for the kiddos .
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was i really dont eat much on Thanksgiving, yeah i know I'm weird. The most I ate was probably of my grandma's mashed taters :) .
4. Something I've been learning lately is that i am a total shopper deal grabbing mommy. i love me some good deals and may get addicted to "stockpiling" .
5. I cannot start my day without caffeine. normally in the form of a frappe or a coke zero...and sometimes even coffee.
6. My nighttime attire consists of t-shirt and pj pants
7. I am looking forward to being a stay at home mommy. i can't wait to spend so much extra time with my kids and not have to worry about my very demanding and stressful job as an investigator. i begin my new job as a SAHM on monday!!