5.04.2011

WBW


{one} When was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I was probably in middle school? I think I got a cell phone sometime in high school. Things really change so quickly. 

{two} Did you ever fail a subject in school?
Yup, most definitely. I couldn't tell you which one(s) but I'm sure I did fail a few..
{three} Where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I don't eat burgers unless they are done at home. 

{four} Have you ever served jury duty?
I was requested in 2003 but I was off at college and able to get out of it. Then I got requested again in November of this past year but I was very pregnant and able to get out of it again, hooray!
{five} How old were you when you moved out of your parents' house?
I was 18 when I went off to college, and lived with a dear dear friend of mine, Ashley :) 
{six} What is your favorite color to wear?
Dark colors

{seven} Do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Yep, my work flats

{eight} Do you enjoy talk radio?
Not really, a lot of it is pretty annoying. Dennis is able to find the funny ones though so those are sometimes bearable at least. 

{nine} If you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Lately...ice cream! More specifically Americone Dream from Ben and Jerry! 

{ten} Who is the best speaker you've ever heard in person?
Probably Terry Bradshaw

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment