4.27.2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



 
{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
I think maybe once, but it was only a couple of minutes and I was pretty young. 


{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No, but I couldn't imagine how exciting that would be. 


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Not met them...only seen them (or should I say stalked them?)


{four} do you have any food allergies?
No, thank goodness. Nolan is allergic to eggs, it made Easter interesting. 


{five} do you know how to sew?
I used to but not anymore. 


{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
From my daddy


{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Several times a week, my job is all about driving all over the place and being out in the field. The high gas prices are killing my wallet (I do get paid for mileage from my job but not enough to cover these prices now)


{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No, but one did land in my swim top a couple years ago. Fun. 


{nine} have you ever been robbed?
No, thank goodness. 


{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
September 2008. I remember it so well (not because I looked like a child but it was our anniversary getaway weekend...my last vacation before my babes came along, can you tell I need a vaca?). Anyways, Dennis got me a haircut at the Ritz and I was super excited. I came out of it looking like Suri. Yes. I said SURI. As in Suri Cruise. I was so upset. I guess I made it work but I constantly felt like Suri and when I looked in the mirror I saw her. Yuck. 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment