9.23.2010

Big boy...TABLE

For many many many months Nolan has fought with us to eat in his high chair. I'm not really sure why but he would have a tantrum every night at dinner time, to the point where he would flat out refuse to eat. He's been in the toddler room for about a month now I guess and they don't have high chairs. They sit at the big boy and girl table in real chairs. I think this just made the dinner tantrums even worse. Yesterday we finally went to IKEA and bought Nolan a lovely big boy table and a chair. Dennis put it together within record time and it was ready for dinner! It was great! Peace. No tantrum. No tears. And he ate every last bit of food. Thank you IKEA for a peaceful dinner experience. I have pictures, I promise. I will upload them. Soon. I hope.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment