5.23.2010

7 Weeks


The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.


How far along? 7 weeks & 1 days.
Baby’s Size: a blueberry :)
Total Weight Gain: lost 4 lbs
Gender: Still think it's a girl!
Sleep: not sleeping. I have been having crazy dreams which I integrate into real life, I end up waking up talking to Dennis about ghosts or whatever else I'm dreaming about at the moment thinking it's in my real life.
Symptoms: Nausea every 20 minutes (it seems like). Heart burn every few days, crazy dreams, terrible gas (tmi sorry), exhausted still
Best Moments this week: We had our first OB appointment on Wednesday (may 19) with the new doctor, Dr. Peppy! OMG is that man peppy!! I am so excited to have found him and look forward to appointments now. His practice is one of the only ones at my hospital that do VBACs often and we are going to try for one! I'll also be getting a sonogram every few weeks after 28 weeks to measure my fluid because with Nolan my bag ruptured and leaked for weeks before my doctors caught it (even with me going to the ER and telling them), so that's pretty exciting. Just means I get to see my little sweet pea/nemo/tumper more often (I don't know what it's nick name is just yet...not until our U/S...which will be June 2!!!).
Food Cravings: no more pickles...nothing.
Food Aversions: diary. string cheese. cheese slices. milk. YUCK!!
What I miss: miss? since when?
What I am Looking forward to: Telling the family next weekend (maybe)
Milestones: First OB appointment.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment