8.11.2010

19 Weeks

19 weeks!

"Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature."

How far along? 19 weeks!
Baby’s Size: mango
Total Weight Gain: 0lbs, I'm amazing!!!
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity shirts most days but can get away with my non maternity pants on some days, although on the days I do wear them they cut into my stomach area so I should probably stop wearing them but I really don't like maternity work pants.
Gender: No clue. I'll find out in exactly 5 days! We all think it's a boy, but I'm still holding out for a possible girl. But really...EVERYTHING points to boy.
Movement: Not just feeling the baby at night anymore, it's a great reminder that little nemo is in there. Especially with house crazy my life gets with a one year old to chase after.
Sleep: I can't get enough. I'm still exhausted like women are in the first trimester. I can barely keep my eyes open now. Blah... But when I do go to sleep I stay asleep until about 4-5am and then my bladder is so full I'm in pain but so tired I REFUSE to get out of bed. I know, that's bad. No need to lecture...I'm not going to change it.
Symptoms: Well I officially haven't thrown up in a little over a WEEK. Holy cow! I haven't even really been nauseous, It's a miracle! I haven't had EXTREME hunger either. Everyone now and then I will crave one certain food but my main obsession is still popsicles, my weakness. Sometimes I will skip dinner just to have SEVERAL popsicles.
Best Moments this week: The fact that I haven't thrown up all week!! And all the fun movements, feels like muscles twitching. 
Food Cravings: P O P S I C L E S
Food Aversions: chicken nuggets
What I miss: my work pants fitting without hurting my belly.
What I am Looking forward to: LEVEL II SONO in FIVE DAYS!!!!
Milestones: Uhmm...none? 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment