11.09.2009

Snot, Snot, and more Snot

So here we are...14 weeks old and very sick. I say very sick but really it's not much of an illness. But being that this is the first time for Nolan to be sick I am going to act like it's the end of the world and cuddle my bean for hours and hours. Anywho, over the weekend Nolan started sounding a little raspy but yesterday he was complete with fever, coughing, wheezing, snorting, sneezing, drooling, and lots and LOTS of snot. Nolan stayed home with daddy today because mommy was forced to go to her spanish class by the mean boss lady. I didn't even get to go to the doctor with my bean and tell him it's going to be alright. Dr. Corp said if Nolan isn't feeling better by Saturday to bring him in to the office at 8am without an appointment and tell the staff that Dr. Corp said to bring him in, i heart our pedi (even though some people apparently think he is the devil, but that is another place and another time). Nolan got some grape medicine and all is well, I hope. Dennis said he did better today but as soon as I got home from work all I heard was the same stuffy-ness. Nolan is even hoarse when he cries...so sad!

My poor stinky butt.... :/

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment