4.10.2011

This has gotta be the good life

Oh this has gotta be the good life 

This has gotta be the good life 

This could really be a good life, good life 



Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight 

Like this city is on fire tonight 

This could really be a good life 
A good, good life 



Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out 

Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now 

We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e 
What there is to complain about 



When you're happy like a fool 

Let it take you over 

When everything is out 
You gotta take it in 



Hopelessly 

I feel like there might be something that I'll miss 

Hopelessly 
I feel like the window closes oh so quick 
Hopelessly 
I'm taking a mental picture of you now 
'Cuz hopelessly 
The hope is we have so much to feel good about




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment