12.28.2009

Giggles

I know I haven't posted much...shame on me!

I don't really have much time to blog right now...apparently I am on call and dying for some sleep but I just had to post about the precious thing that is giggling.

Let me first state that giggling is not cooing and it's also not the sqeeling that Nolan is now know for. No...giggling is actually a laugh that makes a baby seem more human like (because most of what babies do in the beginning of their lives just makes them seem like a breathing blob).

Nolan first giggled last week before Xmas during some non-giggle inducing activity (changing diapers, putting socks back on...something like that). Dennis and I just looked at each other in awe like..."did he really do that?". We went on with our busy lives and didn't think too much about it.

Then....last night we were doing another non giggle inducing task and out came the most beautiful giggles that lasted for what seemed like hours. I could listen to that sound forever! And of course after it was over I cuddled with Nolan and cried happy tears.

I knew I was a sap before I had Nolan but wow..motherhood has made me go off the deep end. Imagine what's going to happen when he crawls, walks, goes to school, learns to drive. Watch out people!

And yes I realize I just wrote an entire blog about giggling and that's just fine with me!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment